Join TUI as an Educated Kids Club Host and help to deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a big difference to family holidays by delivering an exciting, developmental and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Working as part of a small, large, national or international childcare team in a fun, safe environment
- Using creativity to ensure Kids Club sessions are fun and enjoyable for kids of all ages
- Using skills and experience to ensure Kids Club and safety standards are followed
- Supporting daytime and evening team events like character parades and party dances
- Working varied hours particularly setting up and learning at the start of season
- Support the wider TUI team helping to handle complaining or emotional parents
TUI and you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private health insurance, visa, work permit and criminal check costs are all-included
- Return flights, accommodation, training & uniform all as standard
- Daily meals & non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months
- Develop yourself working as part of an international team, through our free global learning plans, language lessons, learning weeks and junior management development programmes
- 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- TUI One Share – option to buy discounted TUI Shares after six months service
- Feel like a valued individual of TUI – the No.1 global and socially responsible travel company
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Education within childcare
- A genuinely helpful person dedicated to provide great service & childcare
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- Fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of a team
- Staying power, perseverance and flexibility
- Maturity and professionalism to handle living and working abroad
- Fluent Dutch and good level of English
- Available to attend training in March or April 2020 (late start training also provided)
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences with 9,000 employees in 49 countries. TUI DX offer 14million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs
You will be asked to register yourself and to answer some questions. You will also be asked to upload your cv (optional).
Please Note: We are still accepting applications for first stage screening, but due to the current global situation, we are not holding any final assessment days at the present time. If you still want to apply, we will take you through the application process and we will be in contact as soon as the situation changes.
Click HERE to apply.